- January is traditionally a & # 39 is the least expensive travel month of the year (and the coolest!). My suggestion – stop worrying about how to remove your holiday decorations and just run a week in the warm sunlight – pull margarita or two and rub your fingers through the sand feet. You will find incredible deals on all-round resorts in the Caribbean on sites like CheapCaribbean.com, AppleVacations.com and TravelZoo.com. The favorites of the week this winter, you can relax for a week at the resort "all inclusive" in Mexico and the Dominican Republic for a little over $ 1,000 per person, including air!
- January also brings a "worry the week" by the cruise industry. Holding the lowest prices on a cruise of the year are traditionally offered during the stock Wave Week. Keep an eye on such sites as VacationsToGo.com, TravelZoo.com and Cruise.com, to spend some winter cruises with a deep discount.
- In 2010, to find a destination cheaper than Las Vegas, it will be very difficult. The combination of new resorts (city center, Trump and Hard Rock), combined with a sharp decline in the convention means that the luxury resorts are down more than ever. Chances are you'll find chic rooms in Las Vegas at a price lower than anywhere else in the country. Combine a cheap hotel room with all the inexpensive buffets and spectacular stage shows, and you will get an unforgettable vacation. Be sure to visit TravelZoo.com, to find discounted tickets.
- Wherever you went, price resorts and services that you ever can not afford to – you might be pleasantly surprised at how much they have reduced. Resorts with four and five stars regularly offer a discount of 30-50%, if you stay an extra night. (Stay 2 nights, get 1 free, etc.) Sandals Resorts continue to sell 65% in 2010. Resorts throw in extras like free breakfast; kids eat and stay free, spa services and even free golf. Airlines also have more space at the top. large shares will be marked among business sites and the first class in 2010 when corporations set travel policies that restrict travel by coach class. It's also a great time to try to use your frequent-mile span to get a place to stay in business or first class, as more places will be open.
- See how Europe would be happy to clean the carpet with pleasure. If passengers are reluctant to make international travel after the disaster at Christmas, Europe will feel a pimple more than usual. Watch out for sites such as Gate1Travel.com, GoToday.com and VacationsToGo.com, to offer great deals on trips to Europe. We will probably also see fabulous prices on European cruises. They have a short season to fill their cabins, and they will work fine to get you on board.
- There is a growing trend in the rest, which is expanding every day – at home, villas, apartments and condos that are rented out for the day, week or month. People who are not able to sell the property for recreation, transferred them to rent the owner & # 39; sites as well as more & # 39; election of volume increases and transactions and events. Look at page of deals on VacationRentals.com, to start the search.
- For those with a free spirit who just want to sleep in bed, the Internet has opened a whole new world of beds and sofas in the rent (and often free). Popular site couchsurfing.com – a great place to start – they have a community for everyone from college students to retirees.
- 2010 is likely to be a big year for road trips. That gas prices are expected to remain fairly stable, and the ratio of the airline reduce our desire to fly. It will be a great year to tune into regional associations bed and breakfast, and watch out for seasonal promotions. For New England to become a member of the "Inn Crowd", engaged in transactions on NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com site. For the West Coast you will find great UniqueInns.com/specials of taverns and villas.
2010 will be full of opportunities to get out into the world and meet new people and experience a stunning location. Save your pennies and add adventure to your life!